Welcome to Dr. Ray Padilla
Dentist Manhattan Beach, CA – Dr. Ray Padilla
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many aspects of our lives have changed, one has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to share information on the new infection control procedures we will now follow in our practice to keep patients and staff healthy.
Our office adheres to infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the California Dental Association (CDA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment, which we made to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- When you call to make an appointment, our office will provide some screening questions; you’ll be asked those same questions again when we confirm your visit and when you are in the office
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients; this might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment
- All patients will be asked to wear a facemask upon entering the office
- We will ask you to use provided hand sanitizer when you enter the office; we will also take your temperature and have you complete and sign the screening questionnaire
- Patients are asked not to bring others into the dental practice, unless they are parents or guardians of patients who are minors or are special needs patients; if someone accompanies a patient, he/she will be asked to wait in his/her vehicle or outside the office during the appointment; there is not enough room in the operatory or reception room for proper social distancing
- Our waiting room will no longer provide communal offerings such as magazines, coffee, tea and so forth
- We will do our best to allow greater time between appointments to disinfect the opertories, reduce waiting times, and limit the number of patients in the reception area at any one time
- We have purchased PPE in the form of N95 masks, L2 and L3 masks, surgical gowns, facial shields, eye coverings for both clinicians and patients, medical scrubs, waterproof aprons, bacterial and viral air purifiers and plexi-glass protective barriers; we will continue our usual hospital grade standards of sterilization
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we’re taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 310-536-0710. We are opening on May 26, 2020.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends. I want to sincerely thank you for your patience during this difficult period.
Dr. Ray Padilla
As a reminder, the best prevention you can take includes washing your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer, cough into your elbow or a tissue and not your hands, and stay home if you’re sick.
For the most up-to-date information, please visit uclahealth.org/coronavirus or you can call the patient hotline at 310-267-3300. Hours for the phone line are 8 am-5 pm Monday – Friday. Voicemails will be responded to in the next business day.
Our primary aim is to make your dentist visit a pleasant experience. As a responsible and caring family dentist, we take pride in offering high-quality care and the latest dentistry services. Our aim to provide you the highest quality dental care and help you understand how to care for your teeth to reduce the need for extra dental treatment.
Your care and satisfaction are of the highest importance to us. We uphold the values of traditional family dental care that is allied to modern treatment, both preventative and cosmetic. Our staff is always eager to answer your questions regarding your dental care. Please feel free to share your concerns and needs with us.
Our mission is to provide you with dental care to enhance your life. It is to establish a long-lasting relationship with each patient that is driven by comfort and trust. In the case of dental emergency, we make every effort possible to see and care for you as soon as possible.
We offer a full array of dentistry services to help you maintain healthy oral well-being:
- Family Dentistry
- Children’s Dentist
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Sedation Options
- Dental Emergencies
Why Choose Us
- We use state-of-the-art dental tools and equipment
- Friendly staff of polite professionals
- We are committed to ensuring patient satisfaction
- We use the best technology to ensure painless procedures and early detection
Contact us to experience excellent dentistry. We look forward to building a lifelong relationship with you and becoming your family’s dental care provider.
After being butchered by another dentist (filled a tooth on top of a cavity that wasn’t fully removed), and tons of pain… a friend of mine recommended Dr. Padilla. My tooth was a mess, nearly needed a root canal, but he did amazing work and saved my tooth and got me out of pain quickly. I had 2 other dentists work on the same tooth prior, one in NY and one in LA, and Dr. Padilla was the only one who could actually help.
The staff is AMAZING too. They are the best and make every trip a great, comfortable and inviting experience.
Love this spot. Lucky to have found it.
Providing quality dentistry to Manhattan Beach, CA
Call us to schedule an appointment and for insurance information.
Dr. Ray Padilla
14650 Aviation Blvd Ste-150
Manhattan Beach, CA 90250