Welcome to Dr. Ray Padilla
Dentist Manhattan Beach, CA – Dr. Ray Padilla
“To All Our Valued Patients,
April 1, 2020 Update
Urgent: CDA revises recommendation – Urges California dentists to provide emergency treatment only.
New information continues to surface daily about the health environment, shelter-in-place orders and how dentists should respond to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. The specific health care delivery mandates and advisories are not clear or consistent at the federal, state and local levels. We understand the overwhelming confusion and frustration this is creating.
The California Dental Association strongly recommends that dentists practicing in California suspend all in-person dental care with the exception of emergency treatment, until further notice.
Given the gravity of this health care crisis and national emergency, CDA implores dental practices to suspend all dental care with the exception of emergency cases that present as life-threatening.
CDA strongly advises we act on the information we do know, which is:
- COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease and transmits in an aerosol environment; therefore you should not be treating patients without proper personal protective equipment, PPE.
- If you continue to see patients for treatment that is not an emergency and life-threatening, you put yourself, your staff, your patients and your community at risk for potential major health issues, including death.
- The typical practice does not stock the proper PPE to deal with this contagious disease, including N95 masks, and therefore a practice should not be treating any patients, including emergency patients, without the proper PPE. If you have a patient who presents with an emergency condition and needs immediate treatment and your practice does not have the proper PPE, the patient should be advised to seek treatment at another dental office with proper PPE equipped to handle the emergency, or at the hospital.
- We know there is already a severe shortage of N95 masks and other PPE supplies for health care workers, so in absence of clarity or mandates from public health authorities restricting distribution and use for emergency health care, we strongly advise that dentists support the public health crisis and not use PPE for anything but life-threatening emergency procedures until further notice.
- We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
As a reminder, the best prevention you can take includes washing your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer, cough into your elbow or a tissue and not your hands, and stay home if you’re sick.
For the most up-to-date information, please visit uclahealth.org/coronavirus or you can call the patient hotline at 310-267-3300. Hours for the phone line are 8 am-5 pm Monday – Friday. Voicemails will be responded to in the next business day.
Our primary aim is to make your dentist visit a pleasant experience. As a responsible and caring family dentist, we take pride in offering high-quality care and the latest dentistry services. Our aim to provide you the highest quality dental care and help you understand how to care for your teeth to reduce the need for extra dental treatment.
Your care and satisfaction are of the highest importance to us. We uphold the values of traditional family dental care that is allied to modern treatment, both preventative and cosmetic. Our staff is always eager to answer your questions regarding your dental care. Please feel free to share your concerns and needs with us.
Our mission is to provide you with dental care to enhance your life. It is to establish a long-lasting relationship with each patient that is driven by comfort and trust. In the case of dental emergency, we make every effort possible to see and care for you as soon as possible.
We offer a full array of dentistry services to help you maintain healthy oral well-being:
- Family Dentistry
- Children’s Dentist
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Sedation Options
- Dental Emergencies
Why Choose Us
- We use state-of-the-art dental tools and equipment
- Friendly staff of polite professionals
- We are committed to ensuring patient satisfaction
- We use the best technology to ensure painless procedures and early detection
Contact us to experience excellent dentistry. We look forward to building a lifelong relationship with you and becoming your family’s dental care provider.
After being butchered by another dentist (filled a tooth on top of a cavity that wasn’t fully removed), and tons of pain… a friend of mine recommended Dr. Padilla. My tooth was a mess, nearly needed a root canal, but he did amazing work and saved my tooth and got me out of pain quickly. I had 2 other dentists work on the same tooth prior, one in NY and one in LA, and Dr. Padilla was the only one who could actually help.
The staff is AMAZING too. They are the best and make every trip a great, comfortable and inviting experience.
Love this spot. Lucky to have found it.
Providing quality dentistry to Manhattan Beach, CA
Call us to schedule an appointment and for insurance information.
Dr. Ray Padilla
14650 Aviation Blvd Ste-150
Manhattan Beach, CA 90250